7 Drink Deals at de Vere’s Irish Pub
February 20th, 2012 | Comments Off on 7 Drink Deals at de Vere’s Irish Pub
de Vere’s knows that going out drinking can get repetitive, expensive, or both! So we’ve compiled a list of seven drink deals that are unique to de Vere’s to guarantee that you’ll never be bored with your libation selection again.
1. $4 Well Drinks: Happy hour at de Vere’s is Monday through Friday, from 3:30 to 6:30. That’s three whole hours to enjoy any well drink for $4, complimented by some of our delicious happy hour food offerings (we recommend the Wee Ginger—$4 for a refreshing glass of Jameson and ginger ale).
2. $6 Dew and Brew: We think this drink special is a steal, and you’ll probably agree. For $6 you’ll get a shot of Tullamore Dew whiskey, and an ice-cold beer to wash it down!
3. Happy Hour Pricing on Sundays: Yes, that’s right. All day, every Sunday, we offer $3 draughts and bottles of beer, $4 well drinks, $4 wines, and $12 pitchers.
4. No Corkage Fees. Ever: At de Vere’s we are all about our customers enjoying great food with great drinks, which is why we never charge any corkage fees!
5. Whiskey Flights: We are huge whiskey enthusiasts at de Vere’s, and if you come join us on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from 5-8pm, you can enjoy some tasting flights along with us! The tasting menu is constantly rotating, and always unique, so you’ll always find something new.
6. $10 Bottomless Bottle Service: Brunch service begins soon, so why not soak up your Irish Fry Up with a bottle of bubbles and a carafe of either orange or cranberry juice? When you’re finished, just ask for more!
7. Almost Famous Irish Coffee: If your Sunday morning cup of Joe just isn’t cutting it after your late Saturday night, we invite you to indulge in our signature Irish Coffee—Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey, locally roasted de Vere’s blend coffee, and a generous dollop of fresh whipped cream, for $6.